Monday 10 May 2010

sams learner

Sams Learner
Explorer:I think I'm a good explorer because i take risk even if it gets me into trouble
I think i need to work on trying new things i hate trying new things
Communicator:I'm good at speaking with a clear voice
I need to work talking more with other people even if i don't no
Self Manager:I love learning I always want to learn because i want a good education
I need to work on bein more organized coz if I don't then I will be late
Contributer:I think I'm a good contributor Because I love Sharing my ideas
I think I need to work on participating in school activities and class activities
Thinker: I think I'm good at thinking Becase I come up with some cool ideas
I think I need to work being a thinker by coming up with more creative ideas

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear you like learning, Sariah! You mentioned that you feel you need to be more organised - what steps do you think you could take to become more organised?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last week we had harold the lifew Ed person come to our school . we learn't bout drugs and acohol ( which I do not take) and trevor said to delay our desion about drugs. harold did a song about everyone being unique and then another giraffe called BiG g came out and it was really scary.

    ReplyDelete